Becoming an NWPCC Sponsor
Your financial sponsorship helps the NWPCC fulfill its mission of expanding sustainability initiatives and permaculture in the Pacific Northwest.
To become a Sponsor or Vendor, please contact us at sponsors[at]northwestpermaculture.org.
Sponsorship Levels & Benefits
1. Sponsor's name featured in the Conference Program
2. Sponsor's name included on the SPONSOR Page of our website
3. One weekend admission pass
1. Sponsor's logo featured in the Conference Program
2. Sponsor's logo, tag line and web link included on the SPONSOR Page of our website
3. Two weekend admission passes
4. A space in the NWPCC Trade Show
1. Sponsor’s logo featured in the Conference Program
6. Sponsor's logo, tag line and web link included on both he SPONSOR and HOME pages of our website
2. Two weekend admission passes
3. A space in the NWPCC Trade Show
4. An NWPCC Certificate of Appreciation
5. Listing on our print materials produced after your commitment
1. Sponsor’s logo + one business card sized-ad in the Conference Program
2. Sponsor's logo, tag line and web link included on both the SPONSOR and HOME Pages of our website
3. Three weekend event passes
4. Your choice of available spaces in the NWPCC Trade Show area
5. An NWPCC Certificate of Appreciation
6. Logo placement on our print materials and color posters produced after your commitment
7. Mention in every one of our email newsletters sent out after your commitment
8. Mention on our Facebook page
9. Public recognition at both the opening and closing ceremonies
• Our printed program contains a schedule of workshops and entertainment, NWPCC
• The 2013 Convergence Poster is full color and widely and strategically distributed
throughout the region.
• We maintain a Facebook page growing by the day. We will include you in our posts!